- 2017: Hosting our first event in Southern CA this summer. Miguel Nunez Jr. joins CTR as our first celebrity ambassador.
- 2016: Rescued over 1,400 children over 16 months. Mark Munoz, former UFC Fighter, joins the fight to support CTR.
- 2015: Large raids conducted by CTR, Philippine National Police and their Department of Justice resulted in 300-400 children being recovered during each raid.
- 2014: Assisted in rescuing over 1,000 children. Completed four trips working in the Philippines in addition to the continual development of local Philippines CTR team.
- 2013: CTR strengthened their collaborative partnerships with other organizations resulting in elevated productivity and efficiency. Increased civilian task forces numbers. Hired by the University of Oregon to each ongoing classes.
- C training developed.
- 2012: CTR forms a partnership with Union Gospel Mission to establish a strong alliance providing consistent and positive communication lines between the two organizations. A new program was created to identify and serve minors from being trafficked or exposed to sex trafficking. CTR became a registered, functioning charity in the country of Guatemala.
- 2011 – 2012: CTR builds a collaboration with Abolition International, FBI and State of Washington to design high security recovery shelters in southwest Washington and Portland, Oregon. Dr. Romine participated with O.A.T.H. and other student-led trainings to establish Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC) awareness trainings in Multnomah County, Oregon.
- 2011: CTR delivered awareness training for the sheriff’s, police and fire departments of Spokane, Washington and neighboring Idaho departments. CTR assisted with the successful rescue of Melanie, in the Philippines, resulting in the largest manhunt in the history of country. CTR begins training law enforcement and intelligence agencies on sex trafficking, prevention and rescue techniques.
- 2010 – Present: CTR begins speaking at various organizations internationally to spread awareness on sex trafficking and it’s alarming statistics impacting children globally.
- 2010: CTR develops self defense, prevention and other training programs.
- 2009: CTR became a legal NGO (non-government organization) in The Philippines.
- 1997 – Present: CTR collaborates with safe houses in the US, Philippines, Burma, Mexico and Jamaica.
- 1997: Called To Rescue is established as an official 501(c)3 nonprofit in the US.
- 1988: Dr. Cyndi Romine witnesses a child sold for sex and raped sparking her decision to commit her life to rescuing children.
Our Core Values